|Nail Bone||||ネイルボーン||Neiru Bōn||Bone Blaster||Fires a powerful light from the jewel at the end of its staff to disrupt and obliterate the opponent's data.|
|Skull Hammer||||スカルハンマー||Sukaru Hanmā|
- Black Growmon
- Dark Lizamon (Jogressed with Devimon)
- Dark Tyranomon
- Devimon (Jogressed with or without Orgemon or Dark Lizamon)
- Dobermon 
- Ice Devimon
- Karatuki Numemon (Jogressed with Nise Drimogemon)
- Musyamon (Jogressed with Soulmon)
- Nise Drimogemon (Jogressed with Karatuki Numemon)
- Orgemon (Jogressed with or without Devimon)
- Soulmon (Jogressed with Musyamon)
- Beelzebumon: Blast Mode
- Ebemon X-Antibody
- Super Dark Knightmon (with Dark Knightmon and Skull Greymon)
- First appeared in Digimon Adventure 02 - Episode 43.
Skull Satamon was a servant of Demon. When the Demon Corps began hunting down Ken to recapture the Dark Seed that had been implanted in him Skull Satamon first defeated all of the first generations Perfect level Digimon then battled against Daisuke and Ken's Imperialdramon. At first, it appeared that Skull Satamon would defeat Imperialdramon also after he disabled him with his Nail Bone attack. But all of the first generation Digimon gave their Digicores to Imperialdramon it enabled him to mode change to Fighter Mode and vaporize Skull Satamon with the Positron Laser.
Three Skull Satamon were underlings to the Royal Knights. They were charged with sizing the Digicode of Flame City. They fight against Kaiser Greymon and Magna Garurumon for a while but are defeated. Lord Knightmon betrays then and scans their data, along with the data of Flame City.
A Skull Satamon was created when Saiba Neo jogressed Devimon and Ogremon together.
A Skull Satamon guarded Mikihara Norn' cell.
Skull Satamon is a Land-type Variable Digimon that can be learned by the combination of Devimon and Ogremon. Its technique, Nail Bone, allows the user to attack an opponent twice in a turn. It is classified as Ultimate instead of Perfect in these game.
Skull Satamon is the boss Digimon of Secret B and an enemy Digimon in Secret S.