|Halley Squall||||ハレースコール||Harē Sukōru||Halley's Squall/Comet Cluster/Haley Storm||Summons countless meteors to rain down upon the enemy from overhead.|
|Galactica Eyes||||ギャラクティカアイズ||Gyarakutika Aizu||Galactic Eyes||Fires a beam or star-shaped pulses from its sunglasses, blasting or hypnotizing its opponent.|
|Superstar Seeker||||スーパースターシーカー||Sūpāsutā Shīkā||Super Star Seeker||Withdraws its limbs to become a spinning star that flies into the opponent while glowing.|
|Super Upper||||スーパーアッパー||Sūpā Appā||Attacks with an uppercut.|
|Superstar Upper||||スーパースターアッパー||Sūpāsutā Appā||SuperStar Upper/Superstar Uppercut||Attacks with a starry uppercut.|
- Agnimon (with a Vaccine Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Any Adult Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Yellow Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Igamon (with Revolmon)
- Knight Chessmon (White)
- Marin Angemon (with Vademon)
- Meramon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Revolmon (with or without Igamon)
- Shima Unimon
- Starmon (X-Antibody)
- Thunderballmon (X-Antibody)
- Vademon (with Marin Angemon)
- Ancient Greymon (with a Vaccine, Virus or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Ancient Volcamon
- Ancient Wisemon (with Wisemon, Shurimon and Gerbemon)
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Gold Numemon (Ultimate)
- Justimon: Blitz Arm (with or without Andromon)
- Kaiser Greymon
- Marin Angemon (with or without Monzaemon)
- Platinum Numemon
- Prince Mamemon (with Mamemon, Metal Mamemon and Mametyramon)
- Susanoomon (with Magnamon)
- Xros Up Tuwarmon (Superstarmon) (with Tuwarmon)
A Superstarmon was the leader of a group of Starmon on one of the Digital World's moons. He talks to the heroes briefly and shows them (through his telescope) the Royal Knights continuing to collect the data of the Digital World.
A Superstarmon was hunting celebrities, using a hotel as his residence. He's beaten by the efforts of Shoutmon X4, Arresterdramon and Astamon, before being Hunted by Amano Yuu, when the Digimon tried to hunt Kudou Taiki for his superstar collection.
Superstarmon is the final opponent of Junk City's third Battle Arena. It introduces itself as a superstar, and tells the player that he should be honored to battle a superstar. Superstarmon plays the Star's Style deck, a Yellow/Rare deck with 3 attack, defense, and evolution speed that's good against Black/Darkness and Yellow/Rare cards. After being defeated, it angrily tells the player that it doesn't lose because it's a superstar and wants them to pretend the battle never happened. The congratulations message then pops up as it does after every Battle Arena clear, which Superstarmon humorously comments on, being the only character to have a line after the message appears and the only one to acknowledge it.
Superstarmon is also an obtainable Perfect-level Yellow/Rare card whose stats are:
- HP: 1650
- DP: 40
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 730
- Triangle attack: 600
- X attack: 380, Yellow/Rare opponent x3
- Support Ability: If opponent's specialty is Yellow/Rare, lower opponent's attack power to 0.
Superstarmon's attacks are Halley Squall, Galactica Eyes and Super Star Seeker.
May evolve from Starmon at level 31.
Can be evolved from Starmon if above level 41, attack 190, and Holy EXP 8800, or can be found at Trans-field. In Sunburst, an NPC character of Super Starmon can be found working at the Quest Counter, giving the player a Holy type Digimon Quest Missions.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon Championship||Digimon ReArise|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz||Digimon ReArise|
|D-Spirit||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|