|Desert Wind||||デザートウィンド||Dezāto Windo||Desert Storm||Generates a small sandstorm by flapping its wings intensely.|
|Flyin' Break||||フラインブレイク||Furain Bureiku||Flying Breaker||Rams the enemy while spinning.|
|Polymer Touch||||ポリマータッチ||Porimā Tacchi||Stun Ray||Adds stun effects to attack.|
|Bottom Cutter||||ボトムカッター||Botomu Kattā||Cuts the enemy with its tail.|
|Mega Blaster||||メガブラスター||Mega Burasutā||Electro Shocker|
- Any Child Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Betamon (X-Antibody)
- Anomalocarimon (with or without Snimon)
- Any Perfect Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Brachiomon (with Yanmamon)
- Gigadramon (with Dark Lizamon)
- Okuwamon (with Yanmamon or Musyamon)
- Tonosama Gekomon
When Birdramon is flying Takenouchi Sora, Kido Joe, Gomamon, Ishida Yamato, and Gabumon through the desert they are suddenly attacked by two Sand Yanmamon, which forces Birdramon to land and revert back to Piyomon. Just as Gabumon was about to fight them, they are destroyed by a Scorpiomon that appeared from underground. Another Sand Yanmamon is seen flying alongside a Soundbirdmon. Later Birdramon and Ikkakumon are attacked by three Sand Yanmamon however they are destroyed by Birdramon and Garurumon, who joins the battle after Birdramon had been reverted back to Piyomon by the Scorpiomon. All the Sand Yanmamon incorrectly have Yanmamon's colors.
Is a random enemy thats can be found at Great Canyon.
Sand Yanmamon is an obtainable Adult-level Yellow/Rare card whose stats are:
- HP: 600
- DP: 20
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 250
- Triangle attack: 340
- X attack: 210, 1st attack
- Support Ability: Opponent uses Circle. Lower opponent's attack power -100.
Sand Yanmamon's attacks are Desert Wind, Flyin' Break and Bottom Cutter.
Is an obtainable digimon, its technique is "Polymer Touch".
Sand Yanmamon is an Adult level Red card, with the stats 7/6.