|Brachio Bubble||||ブラキオバブル||Burakio Baburu||Breathes a stream of bubbles at the opponent.|
|Hammer Head||||ハンマーヘッド||Hanmaa Heddo||Stabs the opponent with the horn on its head.|
|Aqua Shatter||||アクアシャッター||Akua Shattā||Slams the ground with its forefeet, causing a wave of ice and water to erupt towards the enemy.|
- Any Adult Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Dark Tyranomon
- Geremon (with Platinum Scumon)
- Platinum Scumon (with Geremon)
- Sand Yanmamon (with Yanmamon)
- Yanmamon (with Sand Yanmamon)
- Ancient Megatheriumon (with Zudomon, Dagomon and Crescemon)
- Cannondramon (with or without Mametyramon or Vermillimon or Metal Mamemon, Fladramon and Vermillimon)
- Dorbickmon Darkness Mode (Dragon Army) (with Dorbickmon Darkness Mode (Huanglongmon), Gigadramon, and Flare Lizarmon)
- Metal Garurumon
- Metal Seadramon
- Saint Galgomon (with Rapidmon and Terriermon)
A group of Brachimon protect the Waterfall in Dragon's Land.
Brachiomon appears as an unobtainable Digimon in Digimon World.
Brachiomon makes a very brief appearance in the game, where its amongst one of the residents of the Ancient Dino Region, explaining the Player how time passes in the Glacial Time Zone where time passes slowly and in the Speedy Time Zone where time passes fast.
Brachimon is the holder of the Ground 7s Card.
Brachimon's an obtainable Perfect-level Blue/Water card whose stats are:
- HP: 2300
- DP: 30
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 600
- Triangle attack: 380
- X attack: 150, Circle to 0
- Support Ability: Opponent's Circle Attack becomes 0.
Brachimon's attacks are Brachio Bubble, Hammerhead and Aqua Shatter.