|Infinite Zone Chapter
|"The Legendary Warrior of Fire!"
||"The Legendary Warrior! Agnimon of Flame"
- The sequence near the end of the fight, in which Cerberumon traps Agnimon using Inferno Gate, is omitted.
|"Wolfmon in Action"
||"Wolfmon of Light, The Underground Labyrinth Battle!"
|"Chackmon's Ice Evolution"
||"Bullying is Unforgivable! Evolve, Chackmon of Ice"
|"Warrior of Thunder VS Warrior of Earth!"
||"Thunder Power Shaking the Ground, Blitzmon!"
"The Five Legendary Warriors VS The New Warrior!"
- Shibayama Junpei's discovery of the Human Spirit of Thunder from "Thunder Power Shaking the Ground, Blitzmon!" is transplanted into the events of "The Five Legendary Warriors VS The New Warrior!". In this version, he finds it at Karatuki Numemon Mountain during the fight with Grottemon, when a blast of lightning strikes near his feet and knocks him off the mountain.
|"Another Enemy Ahead!"
||"My Painful Kick! Female Warrior Fairymon"
"An Uncontrollable Beast Spirit!? Garmmon's Evolution"
- In this version of events, in the aftermath of the destruction of Karatsuki Numemon Mountain in the previous chapter, Minamoto Kouji is sent to the Gottsumon Village area with Bokomon and Neamon, instead of Toy Town with Takuya and Himi Tomoki; as such, the events of "Town Floating in the Sky! Toy Agumon Toy Country" are omitted.
- While Koji is fighting Grottemon/Gigasmon, Izumi (as Fairimon) arrives to reinforce him. She then explains how she got the Human Spirit of Wind, and her description matches "My Painful Kick! Female Warrior Fairymon", indicating that those events happened off-screen, differing in that in this version, she was traveling alone at the time. She is then immediately defeated by Gigasmon and has her Spirit taken, as in the anime.
- The other Gottsumon are, to some extent, supportive of the allied Gottsumon's efforts to complete the three eyes of the statue.
||"An Uncontrollable Beast Spirit!? Garmmon's Evolution"
"Defeat Me! Legendary Warrior Vritramon Runs Wild"
"Roar Vritramon! Defeat Gigasmon!"
- The chapter begins with the conclusion of the events of "An Uncontrollable Beast Spirit!? Garmmon's Evolution", with Kouji (as Garummon) forcing Gigasmon to retreat, then devolving and collapsing.
- Takuya, Junpei and Tomoki all parachute in and rejoin Kouji and Izumi. Nothing is said of where they have been or what they have been doing following the group's separation.
- The fortune-teller village does not appear to exist, and the temple appears to stand alone. The Chosen Children's reason for visiting is not fortune-telling, but following the reaction of Takuya's D-Scanner to it; Shamamon objects to their trespass attempts to drive them away.
- Shamamon does not become Vritramon. Instead, Takuya/Agnimon rushes to the temple when it is about to explode in order to rescue Shamamon, it collapses on him, and he emerges as Vritramon.
- Although Takuya still struggles to control the Vritramon form, there is no fight scene between him and the other Chosen Children. Instead, it skips straight to him grabbing Tomoki.
|"The 4 Evil Digimon!!"
||"Roar Vritramon! Defeat Gigasmon!"
"Awaken Seraphimon! The Secret of The Ten Legendary Warriors"
- Junpei/Blitzmon attempts to intervene while Takuya/Vritramon is holding Tomoki.
- Shamamon thanks the Chosen Children for saving him, and offers them directions to the Forest Terminal.
- The events at Seraphimon's Castle skip straight to the scene of the Chosen Children freeing Seraphimon with their D-Scanners.
- Seraphimon does not attempt to convince the Chosen Children to return to the Real World.
|"The Cool Bolgmon!"
||"Thunder! Even Rock Breaks! Bolgmon's Do-or-Die Challenge"
- It is not explained why Whamon has the Beast Spirit of Thunder.
- The chapter ends as soon as Junpei devolves, and the rest of the original episode's resolution, including how they depart the cave, is absent.
||"Cool Beast Evolution! Calmaramon"
"Mysterious Warrior Lurking in the Darkness, Duskmon!"
- The events of "Mysterious Warrior Lurking in the Darkness, Duskmon!" are transplanted to the tropical island.
- Tomoki does not go swimming, and only Takuya and Kouji's D-Scanners are stolen by the Tocanmon. Additionally, only one Tocanmon is involved in the theft, and it is assisted by a Torikaraballmon.
- Ranamon begins the fight already having access to her Calamaramon form.
- Izumi and Tomoki engage Calamaramon to buy Takuya and Kouji time to get their D-Scanners back, and similar to "Strength Does not Matter! The Beautiful Warrior, Shutumon", Calamaramon knocks both of them into a whirlpool that drags them under the ocean.
- Tocanmon returns the D-Scanners voluntarily when Takuya and Kouji save Torikaraballmon.
- The chapter ends similarly to "Mysterious Warrior Lurking in the Darkness, Duskmon!", with Arbormon being defeated by the Chosen Children in his Petaldramon form, then Duskmon arriving and finishing Arbormon off.
|"The Prince of Darkness - Duskmon!"
||"Strength Does not Matter! The Beautiful Warrior, Shutumon"
"The Five Legendary Warriors Annihilated!? Terrifying Dark Power!"
- The adaptations of these two episodes occur in parallel: Izumi and Tomoki fight Calamaramon along the shoreline, while Takuya and Kouji fight Duskmon further inland.
- The only remaining element of "Strength Does not Matter! The Beautiful Warrior, Shutumon" is Izumi acquiring the Beast Spirit of Wind and the circumstances under which she does so; everything else is cut, and the sequence of her acquiring the Beast Spirit is treated as a direct continuation of the prior chapter's version of "Cool Beast Evolution! Calmaramon".
- Tomoki also acquires the Beast Spirit of Ice at the same time that Izumi acquires hers, inside the whirlpool; this replaces the events at the Akiba Market from "Blizzarmon, Blow the Snow, Call the Glaciers!".
- Izumi and Tomoki defeat and scan Ranamon/Calamaramon. Therefore, she is absent from all future adaptations of episodes that originally featured her.
- There is only the one fight against Duskmon, which ends the same way as the anime's second fight with him (Kouji severely injured, Duskmon's adverse reaction, Takuya sent to the Real World). The Chosen Children do not retreat, and the events at the abandoned manor do not happen.
- Although they are not present for the fight with Duskmon itself, Izumi, Tomoki and Junpei reach Takuya and Kouji at the moment that Duskmon's darkness starts consuming the surrounding area, resulting in them being caught in it as well, as they were in the anime.
- The scene where Takuya bargains with the Trailmon of Darkness is omitted. Instead, when he wakes up from Duskmon's attack, he is already in the form of Flamon, and the Trailmon of Darkness is already arriving in the Real World.
|"To Battle, Everyone!!"
||"My Home! Takuya's Lonely Return"
"Feel the Power of Digimon! Takuya's Full-Body Strategy"
- Takuya/Flamon never leaves Shibuya Station.
- Security guards spot Takuya/Flamon shortly after Kimura Kouichi falls down the stairs and shoot at him, knocking him out of the air, and they move to arrest him. The Real World sequence ends with Takuya emitting a flash of power to knock the guards away so he can go back to the Digital World, and after this point, the story skips straight to the events at the Old Castle.
- Takuya/Agnimon's exploration of the Digital World upon returning from "Feel the Power of Digimon! Takuya's Full-Body Strategy" is totally omitted, and as a result, so is the character of Sepikmon. However, as in that episode, Bokomon and Neamon are still already accompanying Takuya when he arrives at the Old Castle.
- Kouji has also been taken captive at the Old Castle by Mercuremon, and therefore does not attempt to sabotage him before Takuya arrives.
- The Nanomon who are experimenting with the captured children's D-Scanners are omitted.
- As noted above, since Ranamon is already deceased in this version of events, she is not present to assist Mercuremon.
- All of Takuya's experiences using the weather and nature to his advantage in battle are omitted, and the Chosen Children just defeat Mercuremon by overpowering him.
- The fight ends with Mercuremon being knocked off a cliff, followed by a flash of light coming from him.
|"Combined Spirit Revolution! KendoGarurumon!"
||"Confrontation, Volcamon! Junpei's Battle with his Past"
"Tomoki's Lonely Battle, Asuramon's Trap"
"Ranamon's Tenacity! Female Digimon Personal Combat"
"Double Spirit Miracle! Beowulfmon is Born"
- Continuing directly after the following chapter, Sephirothmon appears immediately following Mercuremon's defeat. Therefore, all of the preamble from "Confrontation, Volcamon! Junpei's Battle with his Past" about the Chosen Children continuing their march through the Dark Continent is omitted.
- Junpei's fight with Volcamon ("Confrontation, Volcamon! Junpei's Battle with his Past"), Tomoki's fight with Asuramon ("Tomoki's Lonely Battle, Asuramon's Trap"), and Izumi's fight ("Ranamon's Tenacity! Female Digimon Personal Combat") are all only seen as a single small panel each. In Izumi's case, no opponent is shown; the background is consistent with the Area of Water, the site of her last battle with Ranamon in the original episode, who as noted above is already deceased by this point in the manhua.
- In the manhua, Duskmon only enters Sephirothmon after he forces Bokomon and Neamon to tell him where Kouji is, and they confirm that he is in Sephirothmon.
- Kouji's experiences inside Sephirothmon from the anime are condensed. At the time that Duskmon arrives (as in "Double Spirit Miracle! Beowulfmon is Born"), Kouji is still dueling Karatenmon (as in "Tomoki's Lonely Battle, Asuramon's Trap"); Duskmon interrupts this duel by casually killing Karatenmon. Karatenmon has no dialog, omitting all of his attempts to needle Kouji about his fear of having friends from the anime.
|"The Miraculous Digivolution!!"
||"Takuya's Fusion Evolution, Aldamon's Explosive Attack!"
"Escape! The Phantasmagoric Sephirothmon"
- When Mercuremon first appears before Takuya, he is already in the form of Black Seraphimon, and he only reveals that he is Mercuremon after he has overwhelmed Takuya and forced him to devolve.
- Mercuremon/Black Seraphimon's theatrics in his battle with Takuya are all omitted, and it is depicted as an ordinary battle.
- Shortly before Takuya becomes Aldamon, small panels are shown that reveal that Tomoki, Izumi and Junpei are all still fighting at that moment. Izumi and Junpei's opponents are not seen, but Tomoki is shown to still be fighting Asuramon.
- Izumi, Junpei and Tomoki do not escape from Sephirothmon until Takuya/Aldamon defeats Black Seraphimon.
|"Velgemon's True Identity!!"
||"Soaring! Warrior of Darkness Velgrmon"
"Sleep in Darkness, The Trailmon Graveyard"
"The Past is Revealed! Duskmon's Secret"
- Kouji's pursuit of Duskmon is condensed from spanning multiple episodes and multiple locations into a single battle, including Duskmon being granted the ability to Slide Evolve into Velgrmon partway through.
- Takuya, Izumi, Junpei and Tomoki's side adventures during this period are omitted; the latter three are only seen at the beginning of the chapter with Takuya, immediately after Sephirothmon's defeat, wondering about Kouji, and none of them are seen again until Takuya arrives to reinforce Kouji at the climax of his battle with Velgrmon.
- Velgrmon speaks lucidly and taunts Kouji during the fight.
|"The New Dark Warrior!!"
||"The New Warriors of Darkness! Löwemon & Kaiser Leomon"
"Decisive Battle!! Rose Morning Star, Ofanimon's Rescue Plan"
- The two episodes are condensed such that the Chosen Children arrive at the Rose Morning Star almost immediately after Kouichi awakens.
- All of the preamble to the Chosen Children finding Ofanimon in "Decisive Battle!! Rose Morning Star, Ofanimon's Rescue Plan"—the fight with the two Fantomon, and the meeting of Goatmon inside the staircase prison—is omitted from the chapter, which skips from them climbing the floating rocks outside to the scene with Ofanimon.
- Instead of the illusory Cherubimon, Kouichi acquires his D-Scanner and the purified Spirits of Darkness in the fight against the real Cherubimon inside his castle. In this version of events, the acquisition is not triggered by a moment of catharsis, but by Kouji/Beowolfmon shielding Kouichi from an attack by Cherubimon.
- Although the Beast Spirit of Darkness appears, Kaiser Leomon does not appear in this chapter, or any other chapter of Infinite Zone.
- Unlike in the anime's fight against the illusory Cherubimon, in which Löwemon wins easily, Löwemon's attacks do nothing to the real Cherubimon.
|"Takuya, Koji! Combined Spirit Evolution!!"
||"Spirits Become One! Takuya and Kouji's Ultimate Evolution!"
- Only Takuya/Aldamon takes Cherubimon outside while the others try to help Ofanimon, unlike the episode, in which Kouji/Beowolfmon also joins Takuya.
- Kouichi is the last one standing against Cherubimon, whereas in the anime, it is Izumi.
- Ofanimon is still alive and still has her body when she upgrades Takuya and Kouji's D-Scanners. In the anime, only her voice is heard.
- Although the D-Scanners are still upgraded, no physical change in design is depicted and they still have the standard version's shell.
|"Ultimate Battle With Kerpymon!!"
||"Fly Towards Victory! Confrontation at Cherubimon's Castle"
"Decisive Battle! As long as there's Life, Get Back The Digital World"
- The anime's two battles between Cherubimon, Kaiser Greymon and Magna Garurumon are condensed into one, with no interlude. However, there is still a very brief pause in which they wonder whether they did succeed in stopping him before he returns.
- As a result, the encounter with Ice Devimon is omitted entirely.
- The exchange between Takuya, Kouji and Cherubimon in which they talk about Ofanimon's desire to save Cherubimon is omitted.
- Cherubimon personally re-initiates the continued fight, unlike in the anime, in which he returns to his harvested data, and Takuya and Kouji have to come after him.
- Cherubimon claims that Takuya and Kouji's attacks were the last amount of data that he needed to gather to maximize his power. He makes no such claim in "Decisive Battle! As long as there's Life, Get Back The Digital World".
- Takuya's mid-fight dream of life after Cherubimon's defeat is omitted.
- One line of dialog is added for the purified Cherubimon before he fades away.
|"The Awakening of Lucemon!!"
||"Endless Death Match! The Prelude of Lucemon's Revival"
"The Royal Knights Fall, And...!!"
- The chapter begins immediately with Baromon introducing itself to the Chosen Children, with no preamble and no fight between them.
- The chapter omits the anime's first phase of the first fight between the Chosen Children and the Royal Knights, in which they attempt to fight them in their Human Form and Fusion Form Hybrid forms. Instead, Takuya and Kouji use Hyper Spirit Evolution immediately.
- Kouichi's realization that he is the only Chosen Child whose Digicode does not show when severely injured is transplanted into these events from the Frontier anime episode "The Jumbled Data Plan! Defend Akiba Market" (the events of which are otherwise omitted).
- Although Baromon attempts to shield the Chosen Children from Dynasmon's Breath of Wyvern as he does in the anime, unlike in the anime, doing so does not kill him immediately. Instead, he then uses the last of his power to transport the Chosen Children to the yellow moon, whereas in the anime, their transit to the blue moon is entirely unintentional.
- The Chosen Children's visit to the yellow moon, originally seen in "The Royal Knights Fall, And...!!" in the anime, takes the place of their visit to the blue moon from the episode "This is the Digital World?! Escape from the Moon".
- The vast majority of the Royal Knights arc of Frontier, from episodes 39 to 46, is skipped entirely. In this version of events, the Royal Knights finish their scanning of all locations in the Digital World, completely unobstructed, while the Chosen Children are stranded on the yellow moon.
- Lopmon and Plotmon are already hatched by the time the Chosen Children awaken. No explanation is given as to who they are or what their significance is.
|"A Brand New Lucemon!!"
||"The Royal Knights Fall, And...!!"
"Light and Darkness are One! Kouichi's Last Wish"
- The two fights between the Chosen Children and Lucemon: Falldown Mode are combined. This version of the fight takes place entirely on the moon, and the Dark Area is not visited.
- The circumstances of Kouichi's sacrifice are different. In this version, he (not Spirit Evolved) throws him in front of a beam attack meant for Kouji (who is also not Spirit Evolved).
- In this version, Kouichi has a new last request: for Kouji to track down their mother upon returning to the Real World.
|"Lucemon in Satan Mode!!"
||"Fight Susanoomon, Lucemon Reaches The Human World!!"
- Since the entire Lucemon fight is on the yellow moon instead of the Dark Area, Lucemon: Satan Mode is also created on the yellow moon.
||"Go Beyond Time! The Beginning of a New Legend"
- Only the specters of the Three Great Angels appear to counsel the Chosen Children before they form Susanoomon again; the Human Form Warrior Ten are omitted, as is all discussion of their rebirth or of a bond being formed between them and the Chosen Children.
- Lucemon Larva is totally absent from the fight until after Susanoomon has already destroyed Lucemon: Satan Mode; when it is first seen, it has already stabbed Susanoomon, as in the anime episode. As such, there is no attempt to target it as a weak point to stop Lucemon: Satan Mode in any form.
- When the Human Form Warrior Ten appear from Susanoomon, they are not wielding the swords taken from Susanoomon.
- Löwemon does not contact Kouji to notify him that Kouichi is still alive. Instead, the Chosen Children go to find Kouichi at the hospital entirely of their own volition.