- For the toy of the same name, see D-Ark Toy.
- Can be used with a Digimon collector's card to Card Slash.
- Can be used with a Blue Card for Matrix Evolution into Perfect.
- Can be used by Matsuda Takato, Lee Jianliang, Makino Ruki, and Akiyama Ryo to Matrix Evolve into Ultimate, fusing with their respective Partners.
- Can display what the Tamer's Digimon is seeing.
- Can analyze Digimon that the Tamer's Digimon sees.
- Has a Compass/Radar function.
- Can detect when an aggressive Digimon is nearby.
- Ryo's Digivice is seen to generate an energy whip, it is unknown whether the other Tamers' Digivices have this function.
- Can heal the partner's Digimon.
- Has a clock setting, according to a sound bite that played while Takato was messing with his D-Ark.
- Takato and Ruki received their D-Ark Digivices by slashing a Blue Card through a card-reader.
- Jianling received his by slashing a blue card through a computer Digimon gaming attachment.
|Matsuda Takato|| red
gold (ultimate d-arc)
|Kitagawa Kenta||pale pink||silver||pale pink|
|Lee Shaochung||bright pink||silver||bright pink|
|Ai and Makoto||purple||silver||purple|
Matsuda Takato and Makino Ruki's card readers become D-Arks when they slash Blue Cards through them. Lee Jianliang's gaming attachment becomes one through the same process. Later in the story, Katou Juri, Shiota Hirokazu, Lee Shaochung and Kitagawa Kenta obtain their own D-Arks through contact with their Partners, and Ai and Makoto obtain their shared D-Ark through their care for the wounded Impmon.
|Takato's D-Ark||Ruki's D-Ark||Jianliang's D-Ark|
|Ryo's D-Ark||Juri's D-Ark||Shaochung's D-Ark||Kenta's D-Ark|
|Hirokazu's D-Ark||Ai and Makoto's D-Ark||Takato's Ultimate Version D-Ark|