|Ragnarök Cannon||||ラグナロク・キャノン||Ragunaroku Kyanon||Ragnarok Cannon||Blasts a massive energy beam from its chest cannon at its foe.|
|Gimlet Gun||||ギムレットガン||Gimuretto Gan||Pierces the opponent with its tail.|
|Spaser||||スペイザー||Supeizā||Space Laser||Fires an enormous laser from its head.|
|Shuttle Scissors||||シャトルシザーズ||Shatoru Shizāzu||Seizes the enemy with its right arm and severs them.|
|Satellite Buster||||サテライトバスター||Sateraito Basutā||Picks off distant enemies with the gun barrels on its shoulders.|
- Any Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Snatchmon (with or without the Gunslinger Satellite)
- Any Black Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Black Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Gaiamon (with the Earth)[N 1]
Digimon World 3: The Door of A New Adventure
Ragnamon appears as the final boss in the game after Snatchmon evolved with the Gunslinger Satellite so it can wipe out all human life on Earth. It continues its master's plan to become the strongest Digimon Gaiamon by fusing the Earth, but failed as it is destroyed in the space after Atsushi and his Digimon's defeating the final enemy for good.
Ragnamon's body acts like three different foes (its tail, chest, and head). While its tail and head are the only two parts that can be attacked, its chest only appears to attack the player's Digimon with Ragnarök Cannon (leaving the player's Digimon with 1 HP) soon after the player defeats its tail. The chest part of Ragnamon cannot be battled and the head part can copy one of the Technique used by player's Digimon and can counterattack by evading the opposing attacks.
Vital Bracelet BE
|Digimon Card Game||
|Concept Artwork for Digimon World 3 by αρχιμεδεｓ||Concept Artwork for Digimon World 3 by αρχιμεδεｓ||Concept Artwork for Digimon World 3 by αρχιμεδεｓ|
- In the concept art by Archimedes, Ragnamon is instead named Gunslimon (ガンスリモン, Gansurimon), after the Gunslinger Satellite that Snatchmon fused with. According to Archimedes, its name was changed at the last minute.