| Sorry for our appearance, but this article currently needs a lot of work!
Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (デジモンユニバース アプリモンスターズ, Dejimon Yunibāsu Apuri Monsutāzu) is a video game.
QR Code Scan
The game allows you to scan Appmon related QR codes 6 times per day. However each QR Code can be scanned only once.
- Scanning a QR code of a Appmon Chip gives you the respective Appmon. The version number & appearance may change based on which Chip you scanned.
- Scanning a QR Code of a Appli Monsters Data Carddass Appli Monsters Card gives you a item.
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters: Cyber Arena
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters: Cyber Arena is a free to play demo version of the game that released on September 21, 2016 on the Nintendo E-Shop.
The game allows you to experience the beginning of the full game, multiplayer battles as well as collect many, but not all, App chips to start building you deck early.
The save file can be later transferred to the full retail release.
- See Gallery:Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Game).
Famitsu gave Appli Monsters a good score of 8/8/8/7 [31/40].
According to Media Crate Sales the game sold 7,255 copies and landed on 11th place during it's first week in Japan. The game left the Media Crate Sales charts on the second week.
According to Famitsu the game sold 8,754 copies and landed on 9th place during it's first week in Japan. The game sold through 0%-20% of its stock. The game left the Famitsu charts on the second week.
- Pre-ordering from Japanese game stores between October 8th and October 24th 2016 gave you a special Appmon Chip for Onmon (CPG-003)
- First-print copies of the game came with a special Appmon Chip for Gatchmon (CPG-004), a super rare Data Carddass Appli Monsters card P-005 and two rare (PB-01 & PB-02) and one super rare (PB-03) Appli Monsters Card Game cards
- The Cyber Arena Demo is distributed under the Free to Play label, rather than Demo label, to circumvent Nintendo's limited demo usage policy. As the result of that you can play the demo unlimited amount of times.