|Cocytus Breath||||コキュートスブレス||Kokyūtosu Buresu||Metal Wolf Claw, Metal Blaster, G Cross Freezer, Freezing Breath||Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes the enemy.|
|Grace Cross Freezer||||グレイスクロスフリーザー||Gureisu Kurosu Furīzā||Ice Wolf Bite, Ice Wolf, Giga Cross Freezer, Ice Wolf Claw, Metal Wolf Claw|
|Garuru Tomahawk||||ガルルトマホーク||Garuru Tomahōku||Giga Missile, Metal Wolf Throw, Metal Slamming Attack, Ice Wolf Claw|
|Freeze Bomber||||フリーズボンバー||Furīzu Bonbā||Metal Wolf Claw||Launches a missile out of its chest plate that freezes the target.|
|Metal Fang||||メタルファング||Metaru Fangu||Metal Wolf Throw, Metal Fang|
|Blizzard Attack||||ブリザードアタック||Burizādo Atakku||Blizzard Bash||Charges forward through the air, trailing ice from its wings.|
|Giga Missile||||ギガミサイル||Giga Misairu||Charges up with glowing red eyes and fires a heavy missile from its chest plate.|
|Giga Destruction||||ギガデストラクション||Giga Desutorakushon||Burst Wolf Claw||Launches a barrage of missiles from its back.|
|Metal Scratch||||메탈스크러치||Metal Seukeuleochi||Metal Wolf Claw||Slides forward, trailing ice behind it, and scratches the enemy with icy claws.|
|Metal Howling||||メタルハウリング||Metaru Hauringu||Attacks the enemy with a powerful howl.|
|Metal Claw||||N/A||Swipes with a forepaw.|
- Aero V-dramon
- Any Adult Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Beowolfmon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Big Mamemon (with Knightmon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Black Rapidmon
- Gabumon (Warp Evolution)(with or without Were Garurumon and Garurumon)
- Garurumon (Warp Evolution) (with or without Were Garurumon and Gabumon)
- Knightmon (with Big Mamemon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Lucemon: Falldown Mode
- Mach Gaogamon
- Mammon (with or without Metal Mamemon)
- Megalo Growmon
- Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody) (with the X-Eraser)
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Mamemon (with or without Mammon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Orochimon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Waru Seadramon
- Were Garurumon (with or without any Perfect Digimon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series or Garurumon and Gabumon, or a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Were Garurumon (Black) (with or without any Perfect Digimon)
- Were Garurumon (X-Antibody) (with or without any Perfect Digimon or the X-Eraser)
- Were Garurumon: Sagittarius Mode
- Yaeger Dorulumon (with a Vaccine, Data, or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Yatagaramon (2006 Anime Version)
- Ancient Garurumon
- Any Blue Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Purple Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Duftmon: Leopard Mode (with Duftmon)
- Gabumon -Yujo no Kizuna-
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode
- Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Omegamon (with or without War Greymon or Black War Greymon, War Greymon (X-Antibody), or any Ultimate level Digimon)
- Omegamon: Merciful Mode (with or without War Greymon)[N 1]
- Omegamon (X-Antibody) (with War Greymon or any Ultimate level Digimon or War Greymon (X-Antibody) or Black War Greymon)
- Omegamon Zwart (with or without War Greymon and the Black Digitron)
- Omegamon Zwart Defeat
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
- Z'd Garurumon
Metal Garurumon is the partner of Ishida Yamato. During the fight with Venom Vamdemon, Gabumon and Agumon first learned to evolve to the Ultmate level when Yamato and Taichi were shot with arrows of Hope and Light by Angemon and Angewomon, and from there they defeated Venom Vamdemon. He was also responsible for the defeat of Pinocchimon of the Dark Masters. Gabumon later lost the ability to evolve to Metal Garurumon when Yamato surrendered his Crest of Friendship.
The shadow of Metal Garurumon first appears during flashbacks regarding the war between light and darkness.
Metal Garurumon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Cocytus Breath, deals damage to all enemies, and deals extra damage to Fire Type Digimon. It costs 16 VP.
Metal Garurumon appears in Igloo City's Battle Cafe after Tachikawa Mimi is defeated in Jungle City's Battle Cafe. Upon talking to the player, he explains that he evolved from Were Garurumon, that he considers their battle at Sage Tower great and wants a battle like that again, and that he has improved much. However, he's still not a match for his partner, Ishida Yamato, who also appeared in the Battle Cafe alongside him. Metal Garurumon plays the Shoot Everything deck, a Blue/Ice deck with 4 attack, 4 defense and 3 evolution speed that's very offensive but still well-balanced with lots of HP. After being defeated, Igloo City's third Battle Arena opens, where he serves as Battle Master. After he's defeated there, he accepts he's no longer the player's match, but nonetheless offers to help him if he needs him.
Metal Garurumon later appears as the fifth opponent of Sage Tower's second Battle Arena. Before the first match, he tells the player that he's heard he beat Yamato, which he considers incredible and proof that his power is worthy of respect. However, he adds that he hasn't given up and is always looking for more power, and will keep doing so until he defeats the player, no matter how long or how many tries it takes. Upon being defeated, he wonders if the player's too strong or if he himself needs more training. He considers his defeats a test of endurance and refuses to give up, vowing to keep challenging the player no matter how many times he loses.
Metal Garurumon also serves as the second opponent of Igloo City's fourth Battle Arena. Upon losing there, he accepts he is no match for the player and warns him that the next opponent, Black Metal Garurumon, is different and he'll have to use everything he has to win.
Metal Garurumon's also an obtainable Perfect-level Blue/Ice card whose stats are:
- HP: 2200
- DP: 50
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 700
- Triangle attack: 450
- X attack: 400, Red/Flame opponent x3
- Support Ability: If you have 3 or more cards in your hand, your opponent’s attack power becomes 0.
Metal Garurumon's attacks are Cocytus Breath, Garuru Tomahawk and Grand Cross Freezer.
Metal Garurumon is a playable Digimon. He can be evolved from Gabumon, and is unlocked as an individual playable character once the game is completed with Gabumon.
Metal Garurumon is an obtainable evolution for all partner Digimon. He evolves from Metal Mamemon at Level 40 with 190 Machine experience. His special is Cocytus Breath.
Metal Garurumon is a playable Digimon who evolves from Garurumon.
Metal Garurumon is an obtainable Digimon. He can be evolved from Were Garurumon if above level 45 with at least 90% Friendship.
Metal Garurumon can be evolved from Were Garurumon if above level 52 with at least 90% friendship 90%, if Gabumon has already been befriended. In Sunburst, in Dark Moon CITY, Punch will be using Metal Garurumon against you.
Meteal Garurumon is an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Were Garurumon, and can evolve to Omegamon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the the Garurumon Evolution (ガルルモン進化 Garurumon Shinka) set, the Metal Digimons (メタルデジモンズ Metaru Dejimonzu) set, and the Jogress Evolution 2 (ジョグレス進化その２ Joguresu Shinka Sono Ni) set.
Metal Garurumon is the main evolution of Gabumon, one of the twelve playable characters. It can also be obtained as a collectible .
Metal Garurumon can be evolved from Were Garurumon with -2 Calls, Perfect Conditions.
Metal Garurumon can be summoned in the Arcade component of the game by a special 20th Anniversary card.
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon World 2||Digimon World: Digital Card Arena|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader||Digimon Crusader|
|Digimon Crusader||Digimon Crusader||Digimon World -next 0rder-||Digimon World -next 0rder-|
|Digimon World -next 0rder-||Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Card Game||Digimon Adventure:
Crest Gummy Sticker
|Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Encounters||Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Adventure||Digimon Adventure
|Digimon Adventure tri.|
|Digimon Adventure tri.||Digimon Adventure:|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize
Story Climax Anniversary Ver.
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon All-Star Rumble|
|Digimon Linkz||Digimon ReArise|
Story Climax Anniversary Ver.
(RE Card with War Greymon)
(RE Card with War Greymon)
(RE Card with Gabumon)
(Special Card with his partner Ishida Yamato from Digimon Adventure)
|S.H.Figuarts||Digimon Size Comparison
(Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th)
|Figure-rise Standard Amplified - Metal Garurumon
|Figure-rise Standard - Metal Garurumon|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Digimon Xros Wars Digimon Latest Big Picture|
SHODO Digimon Vol. 2 Packaging
Digimon Shikishi Art
|Illustration for the Battle Spirits Starter Deck 45|
|Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal||Digimon Pendulum Cycle||Digivice iC||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader|
|Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|