|Ocean Love||||オーシャンラブ||Ōshan Rabu||Kahuna Waves/Ocean Love||Spits out heart-shaped bubbles from its mouth that can damage enemies or cause them to lose their fighting spirit. The bubbles can also be used to protect those inside them.|
|Nikkori Egao||||Smiling Face||にっこり笑顔||N/A||Smiling Face||Charms the enemy with its smile, sometimes following up with strikes from its limbs, or heals its allies.|
|Marine Squadron||||マリンスコードロン||Marin Sukōdoron||Marine Shot/Marine Scodrone||Summons sea creatures to attack the enemy.|
|Extra Smile||||エクストラスマイル||Ekusutora Sumairu||Radiates patterns of rainbow light to damage the opponent.|
|Funny Smile||||ファニースマイル||Fanī Sumairu||Funny Smile||Spins around and strikes a pose, then fires love hearts at the enemy — smiling the entire time. It also causes nearby Digimon to smile and be happy whilst also making them more powerful.|
|Smile Attack||||スマイルアタック||Sumairu Atakku||Tackles with its cute tummy.|
|Pretty Heart||||プリティハート||Puriti Hāto||Summons a heart to attack the enemy.|
- Any Adult Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon of Child level or above (with the "Marine Extract" item)
- Any Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Holy Angemon
- Holy Angemon: Priest Mode
- Lilimon (with or without Mega Seadramon)
- Marin Chimairamon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Marin Devimon
- Mermaimon (with or without Piccolomon and Whamon Perfect)
- Mega Seadramon (with or without Lilimon)
- Monzaemon (with Super Starmon)
- Piccolomon (with or without Whamon Perfect and Mermaimon)
- Shakomon (Warp Evolution)
- Shakkoumon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Sirenmon (with a Vaccine Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Super Starmon (with or without Monzaemon)
- Thetismon (with or without a Vaccine Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Whamon Perfect (with or without Piccolomon and Mermaimon)
- Ancient Mermaimon
- Any Blue Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Blue Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Yellow Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Qinglongmon (with Vikemon)
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
- Superstarmon (with Vademon)
A Marin Angemon was among the Ultimate Level Digimon that appeared to help the Four Holy Beasts fight the D-Reaper. Instead, Marin Angemon liked Kitagawa Kenta so much that he became his partner. Marin Angemon was an unlikely ally during the battle against the D-Reaper, as his love-based attacks frightened the D-Reaper ADR-01.
Kitagawa Kenta and Marin Angemon were shopping for presents for Makino Ruki's birthday party when news about Locomon came on TV. During the battle against many Parasimon, Marin Angemon destroyed a few of them.
Marin Angemon is the partner Digimon of Kitajima Ami. He first took this form in order to fight Nanomon, stripping him and his Hagurumon lackeys of their will to fight. He carries the DigiMemory of Water. He was integrated into the body of N.E.O, but Pitchmon managed to evolve into Marin Angemon again to free himself.
Marin Angemon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Ocean Love, makes one enemy Digimon unable to take its next turn. It costs 24 VP.
Marin Angemon's an obtainable Perfect-level Blue/Ice card whose stats are:
- HP: 1540
- DP: 30
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 630
- Triangle attack: 480
- X attack: 220, Circle to 0
- Support Ability: Recover 200 HP.
Marin Angemon's attacks are Ocean Love, Marine Squadron and Extra Smile.
Marin Angemon is a collectable blue card with 10/10 stats.
It also appears as a boss Digimon at the Underwater Drive.
Evolves from Lilimon at level 41
Can be obtained by using the "Marine Extract" item on any Digimon Child level or above.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader||Digimon Next||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum||Digimon New Century||Digimon Survive|
|Digimon Tamers||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars
|Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Fusion Fighters||Digimon World -next 0rder- International Edition|
|Digimon ReArise||Digimon Survive|
(Summer Festa Card)
(EX-2 Card (Summer Festa))
(Sleeping Digimon Special Card with Gigimon, Patamon, Tailmon, Cutemon, Koromon, Chibimon, Mochimon, Terriermon and Lopmon)
|Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal||Digimon Accelerator
|Digivice iC||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|