|Tidal Wave||||タイダルウエーブ||Taidaru Uēbu||Jumps into the air and flips its tail down to create a tsunami.|
|Giganto Press||ギガントプレス||Giganto Puresu||Leaps up and body slams the foe.|
|Kuchi de Hasamu Kougeki||||Mouth-Clamping Attack||口ではさむこうげき||N/A||Great Chomp||Grabs the enemy using its huge mouth.|
|Kuchi de Ama~ku Kougeki||||Sweet Mouth Attack||口であま～くこうげき||N/A||Sweet Chomp||Grabs the enemy sweetly with its mouth.|
|Jet Arrow||||ジェットアロー||Jetto Arō||Jet Arrow/Blasting Spout||Shoots a blast of water from its blowhole.|
- Any Adult Blue Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Coelamon (with any Vaccine Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Ebidramon (with or without any Vaccine Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Geo Greymon
- Ikkakumon (with or without any Vaccine or Data Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series or Rukamon)
- Monodramon (Warp Evolution)
- Rukamon (with or without any Vaccine or Data Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series or Ikkakumon)
- Seadramon (with or without any Vaccine Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Tylomon 
- Ancient Mermaimon (with Mermaimon, Anomalocarimon and Coelamon)
- Any Blue Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Bancho Leomon
- Giga Seadramon (with Gigadramon)
- Holydramon (with Jyagamon)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (Black)
- Jumbo Gamemon (with Shawujinmon, Bishop Chessmon (White) and Rook Chessmon (Black))
- Marin Angemon (with or without Piccolomon and Mermaimon)
- Metal Seadramon
- Mirage Gaogamon
- Mugendramon (with Andromon)
- Neptunemon (with or without Hangyomon, Tylomon and Dagomon)
- Platinum Numemon
- Plesiomon (with or without Zudomon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Shine Greymon
- Vikemon (with Were Garurumon)
- War Greymon (with Cyberdramon)
- Were Garurumon: Sagittarius Mode
While soaring through the network during "Holy Digimon", Izumi Koshiro and Tentomon got eaten by Whamon. Whamon was then attacked by a group of Tylomon controlled by Soundbirdmon, which caused Whamon to spit them out. The Tylomon then pursued Koshiro and Tentomon rather than Whamon, which Koshiro took as a chance to separate them and allow Whamon to run.
Before the events of "Bolt, Herakle Kabuterimon", Whamon was captured by Nanomon, who threatened to have it eaten by its Gran Kuwagamon should Koshiro not solve his riddles. The last riddle was a hint of where Nanomon was hidden: inside Whamon itself, and Koshiro was able to lure him out once he understood that by sending him footage of Whamon being set on fire by the newly-evolved Herakle Kabuterimon. Whamon was then released after Herakle Kabuterimon defeated Nanomon and Gran Kuwagamon.
Whamon is a Perfect level Ocean-type Variable Digimon that can be learned by the combination of any Baby Digimon or Agumon + Ver. 1 Digimon (Agumon, Betamon, Tyranomon, Airdramon, or Numemon). Its signature technique, Tidal Wave can recover the user or an ally Digimon's health by 25% of its DP. It costs 3 VP.
Whamon only appears as an enemy Spiral.
Whamon evolves from Aquilamon, Gaogamon, Geo Greymon, Numemon, or Sunflowmon. It can evolve to Bancho Leomon, Demon, Mirage Gaogamon, Ouryumon, Platinum Numemon, Rosemon, Seraphimon, or Shine Greymon.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Digimon Pendulum||Digimon Accelerator||Digimon Accelerator
|Digivice iC||Digimon Xros Loader|
Whamon was one of 6 Digimon that had their profiles changed after the earthquake followed by a tsunami in Tohoku, on March 3, 2011. The profiles were changed with mention of such catastrophes excluded, but were soon reverted back to normal. The others were Ancient Mermaimon, Caturamon, Minotaurmon Adult, Neptunemon and Tactimon.