|Ultimate Stream||||アルティメットストリーム||Arutimetto Sutorīmu||River of Power||Fires a massive beam of energy from the cannon on its snout.|
|Hell Squeeze||||ヘルスクイーズ||Heru Sukuīzu||Giga Ice Blast/Hell Squeeze/Hot Squeeze||Wraps its body around its prey and constricts.|
|Poseidon Divide||||ポセイドンディバイド||Poseidon Dibaido||Poseidon's Divide||Summons a massive wave of water to wash away the enemy.|
|Ultimate Storm||||アルティメットストーム||Arutimetto Sutōmu||Fires a blast of energy from the cannon on its snout.|
|Capture Beam||||キャプチャービーム||Kyapuchā Bīmu||Capture Beam||A beam that prevents the enemy from escaping.|
|Kamikudaku||||Crunch||かみくだく||N/A||Bites the enemy.|
- Anomalocarimon (with Mega Seadramon, Mega Seadramon (X-Antibody), Marin Devimon, Metal Tyranomon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Data Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum )
- Anomalocarimon (X-Antibody) (with Mega Seadramon or Mega Seadramon (X-Antibody))
- Any Adult Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Gusokumon (with a Data or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Marin Chimairamon (with a Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Marin Devimon (with or without Anomalocarimon or Metal Tyranomon)
- Megadramon (with or without Mega Seadramon, Metal Tyranomon and Tylomon)
- Mega Seadramon (with or without Anomalocarimon, Anomalocarimon (X-Antibody), Waru Seadramon, or Megadramon, Metal Tyranomon and Tylomon, or certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Data Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum )
- Mega Seadramon (X-Antibody) (with or without Anomalocarimon or Anomalocarimon (X-Antibody))
- Metal Tyranomon (with Marin Devimon or Anomalocarimon or with Mega Seadramon, Megadramon and Tylomon)
- Piranimon (with a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Tylomon (with Mega Seadramon, Megadramon, and Metal Tyranomon)
- Waru Seadramon (with or without Mega Seadramon)
- Were Garurumon
- Were Garurumon (Black)
- Were Garurumon (X-Antibody)
- Whamon Perfect
- Any Blue Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Apocalymon (with or without Pinochimon or Mugendramon, Piemon and Pinochimon)
- Armagemon (with Diablomon)
- Giga Seadramon
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode
- Omegamon Alter-B (with Chaos Dukemon, Mastemon or Rust Tyranomon)
- Omegamon (X-Antibody)
- Omegamon: Merciful Mode
He appeared with the other Dark Masters in "The Four Kings of the Mountain of the Devil! The Dark Masters!" and was the first Dark Master to confront the Chosen Children. He defeated all eight of the Adult levels before sending them to meet the other Dark Masters. The Dark Masters would lose track of the Chosen Children with Piccolomon's help.
He then had one of his servants, Anomalocarimon, ambush the Chosen Children and render most of them unconscious in "The Hardened King of the Seas! Metal Seadramon". He became enraged after discovering that Anomalocarimon missed two of the Chosen and dispatched him to chase after them. After growing impatient he decided to fry the Chosen Children he had already captured, but to his dismay they had been switched with Anomalocarimon. Anomalocarimon extinguished himself in the ocean, but Metal Seadramon dropped Anomalocarimon to the ground and destroyed him for his failure.
In "Silent Whamon on the Bottom of the Sea", Metal Seadramon comes face-to-face with the Chosen Children again. Seeing that they were overpowered, Lilimon attempted to lure Metal Seadramon away while the others escaped, but he quickly saw through the ploy and resumed his pursuit of the Chosen Children. She made a last ditch attempt to fight him but he struck her with his tail forcing her to devolve. Zudomon tried to knock Metal Seadramon over but failed. Whamon arrived at the last second and rescued the Chosen Children before retreating to the bottom of the ocean. Metal Seadramon then sent the Hangyomon to search for Whamon. Once one revealed their location he chasesd them down relentlessly. The battle eventually resumed on the surface, but with the Chosen Children having learned of War Greymon's Dramon Killer, they were able to slay him.
A Metal Seadramon was seen through the rip in the sky during Vikaralamon's rampage. Another one was among the Ultimate digimon that evolved because of Culumon's shining evolution to fight against the D-Reaper.
Appears in "Loss" in a flashback together with the other Dark Masters. Later the reborn, infected Metal Seadramon was summoned by the Mysterious Man to chase the dispersed Chosen Children. However, it was defeated and killed by War Greymon and Metal Garurumon.
A Metal Seadramon is part of the group defending Bagramon's Palace in Jupiter Zone.
Metal Seadramon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Ultimate Stream, deals damage to one Sky Type enemy. It costs 36 VP.
Metal Seadramon is an obtainable partner Digimon. Evolves from Mega Seadramon (0+ DP).
Metal Seadramon is the first opponent of Infinity Tower's third Battle Arena. He tells the player that the outside world smells great and is a great place to conquer, and laughs about how he'll bring destruction and pain again, starting by tearing the player to pieces. Metal Seadramon plays the Savage Sea King deck, a Blue/Water deck with 3 attack, 5 defense and 3 evolution speed that has an incredibly tough defense. Upon being defeated, he calls the player funny, then tells him to see what lies ahead with his own eyes.
Metal Seadramon is also an obtainable Perfect-level Blue/Water card whose stats are:
- HP: 2030
- DP: 50
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 700
- Triangle attack: 450
- X attack: 400, Red/Flame foe x3
- Support Ability: If own specialty is Blue/Water, opponent's Support Effect is voided.
Metal Seadramon's attacks are Ultimate Stream, Hell Squeeze and Poseidon Divide.
Can be evolved from Mega Seadramon if above level 55, Machine EXP 10000, and Water EXP above 11000, or can be found at Macro Ocean. Also appeared as a boss character during Ebidramon's Quest Mission, looking forward to challenge you in a Macro Battle. Once beaten, he's satisfied challenging you and give you a DigiMarine.
Metal Seadramon can only be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Crack Team (クラックチーム Kurakku Chīmu) set.
Metal Seadramon is an obtainable partner Digimon. Evolves from Mega Seadramon and Gigadramon.
Metal Seadramon is the boss Digimon of Area 05.
Metal Seadramon is an enemy Digimon in Area 07.
Metal Seadramon is an unobtainable Leader Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story|
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digimon Pendulum||Digivice||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|