Dukemon: Crimson Mode
|Invincible Sword||||インビンシブルソード||Inbinshiburu Sōdo||Uses the sacred sword "Blutgang" to cut the enemy to pieces, or slashes with it to fire a shockwave.|
|Quo Vadis||[N 1]||クォ・ヴァディス||Kwo Vadisu||Crimson Light
|Disintegrates the enemy with energy from its spear Gungnir and consigns them to oblivion in another dimension.|
|Blutgang||[N 2]||ブルトガング||Burutogangu||A mighty stroke with the sword "Blutgang."|
|Gungnir||[N 3]||グングニル||Gunguniru||Stabs the enemy with Gungnir.|
|Dash Blutgang||||ダッシュブルトガング||Dasshu Burutogangu||Charges forward and stabs the enemy with "Blutgang."|
- Alphamon (with Dukemon)
- Any Red Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Chaos Dukemon (with either Saint Galgomon, Sakuyamon, Black Saint Galgomon or Kuzuhamon, or with Dukemon)
- Craniummon (with Dukemon)
- DORUmon (with Dukemon (X-Antibody))
- Duftmon (with Dukemon)
- Dukemon (with or without ZERO ARMS: Grani, Seraphimon or with either Saint Galgomon, Sakuyamon, Black Saint Galgomon or Kuzuhamon,, or either Alphamon, Chaos Dukemon, Craniummon, Duftmon, Dynasmon, Examon, Gankoomon, JESmon, Lord Knightmon, Mastemon, Sleipmon, Ulforce V-dramon or Megidramon or with Shine Greymon, Ofanimon and Vermillimon or Saint Galgomon)
- Dukemon (X-Antibody) (with or without DORUmon)
- Dynasmon (with Dukemon)
- Examon (with Dukemon)
- Gankoomon (with Dukemon)
- Growmon (with Guilmon and Megalo Growmon)
- Guilmon (Warp Evolution)[N 4] (with or without the DigiGnome or Growmon and Megalo Growmon)
- JESmon (with Dukemon)
- Lord Knightmon (with Dukemon)
- Majiramon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Mastemon (with Dukemon)
- (Medieval Dukemon + X-Eraser)
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Guilmon and Growmon)
- Megalo Growmon (Orange)
- Megidramon (with Dukemon)
- Mihiramon (with a Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Ofanimon (with Dukemon, Shine Greymon and Vermillimon)
- Saint Galgomon (with Sakuyamon or Kuzuhamon or Dukemon
- Sakuyamon (with Saint Galgomon or Black Saint Galgomon)
- Shine Greymon (with Dukemon, Ofanimon and Vermillimon)
- Sleipmon (with Dukemon)
- Ulforce V-dramon (with Dukemon)
- Vajramon (with a Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Vermillimon (with Dukemon, Shine Greymon and Ofanimon)
When many Parasimon cover Dukemon, he evolved to Dukemon Crimson Mode eliminating a large number of them.
Dukemon Crimson Mode is an obtainable Digimon. Its final weapon in the game is called the "Invisible" which once worn, gives him his wings. Evolves from:
- DORUmon: By finishing the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Blaster Cannon Gama in Very Hard Mode.
- Agumon: By finishing the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Blaster Gun Gama in Very Hard Mode.
- V-mon: By finishing the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Blaster Gun Gama in Very Hard Mode.
- Guilmon: By finishing the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Blaster Gun Gama in Very Hard Mode.
Dukemon Crimson Mode is obtainable through wireless matching, by matching two Digimon at level 99 together. It is easily obtainable, as the player receives a free level 99 Digimon, Culumon, by completing an Onegai Quest against the Seven Great Demon Lords.
Can be jogressed by Dukemon and Seraphimon if above level 68, spirit 440, and friendship 100%. He also appeared as one of the members of Gaia Origin, challenging against player during the Quest Mission "The Challenge From Gaia Origin!". After you win the battle, he'll give you a free 100% scan data of Dukemon Crimson Mode as a reward!
Dukemon Crimson Mode is an available Burst Mode Evolution for Dukemon.
It can be unlocked if level 65 or above with the item Gungnir.
- Field Guide Number: 340
- Species: Mythical Beast
- Category: Dragon Warrior
- Type: Power
- Resists: Fire, Light
- Weakness: Dark
- Habitat: N/A
- Learned Skills: Tera Divine Resolve, Dash Blugtang, Quo Vadis, Invincible Sword
- Traits: Sleep Weakness, Special Attack Repellant, High Critical, Exploration Leader, Special Attack Barrier, Confusion Barrier
- Special Skill: Melty Ice
Dukemon Crimson Mode is only obtainable as a collectible card. Its card can be unlocked when completing the Guilmon Evolution (ギルモン進化 Girumon Shinka) set and is part of the Viral Knights (ウイルスをもつ騎士 Uirusu o Motsu Kishi) set.
Dukemon Crimson Mode is available as a Digimon Medal.
Is raisable in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.
Can be evolved from Dukemon if above level 80, ATK 185, DEF 185, ABI 40 and 100% CAM.
- Field Guide Number: 320
- Level: Super Ultimate
- Type: Virus
- Attribute: Light
- Memory: 25
- Equip Slot: 2
- Support Skill: Crimson Mode (Increases ATK, DEF, INT, and SPD by 10%).
- Evolves to: N/A
- Habitat: N/A
- Quo Vadis - Special Skill (Level 1)
- Shine Laser III (Level 20)
- Mach Rush III (Level 35)
- Dispel (Level 50)
- Restore (Level 65)
- Final Heal (Level 80)
Invincible Sword was intended to be a Special Skill for Dukemon: Crimson Mode, but was removed from the final version of the game. It can still be found in the in-game files (however, it does not have its own animation). Its stats are: Physical attack, 115 Light damage to all foes. Tends to critical more often (30% critical rate).
There are four version of Dukemon: Crimson Mode. They evolve into each other.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game Alpha||D-Ark ver.15th Edition||Digimon Jintrix|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader||Digimon World -next 0rder-||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
|Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
|Digimon RPG||Digimon World X||Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters|
(RE Card with Beelzebumon: Blast Mode)
|Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 07 - Digimon: Finish It! Card Slash||NXEDGE Style - Dukemon: Crimson Mode|
|D-Ark||D-Spirit||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|