|Lizard Dance||||リザードダンス||Rizādo Dansu||Attacks with a series of quick and powerful slices from its two smaller swords.|
|Akinakes||||アキナケス||Akinakesu||Attacks the foe with a heavy swing from its largest sword, Akinakes.|
|Dino Slash||||ディノスラッシュ||Dino Surasshu|
- Any Red Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Dot Agumon (with Kotemon or Hawkmon)
- Hawkmon (with Kotemon or Dot Agumon)
- Kotemon (with or without Dot Agumon or Hawkmon)
- Pico Devimon
- Agnimon (with Kyubimon)
- Ancient Greymon (Ancient Evolution)
- Ancient Irismon (Ancient Evolution)
- Any Red Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Black Rapidmon 
- Dorbickmon (with or without certain Digimon from the Digimon Card Game)
- Knightmon (with or without Knight Chessmon (White) or Omekamon)
- Lady Devimon
- Marin Devimon 
- Raiji Ludomon
- Skull Greymon
- Vajramon (with Minotaurmon Adult or Centalmon)
- Zanbamon (with Kabukimon)
Dinohumon is an obtainable evolution of Kotemon.
Evolves from Kotemon at level 11.
Dinohumon is available as a Digimon Medal.
Available as a Digimon Medal in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.
Dinohumon reveals that he is on the road looking for a way to restore the flowers of his homeland. In the past, Orgemon attacked a small village inhabited by several Betamon, wishing to take all the beautiful flowers from that place to himself. At this moment, a coward Betamon who always hid behind the others evolved in Dinohumon, opposing Orgemon and wounding him, which made him flee after burning the fields of flowers.
Dinohumon was admired by the Betamon, and thinking that Orgemon would never return for the wounds caused by him, and the destroyed flowers, he started to travel looking for a way to restore the fields of flowers. Although he receives the offer of help from Piyomon and Funbeemon, he refuses, since things are not as they were in his homeland, he has changed and now everyone sees him as a hero.
However, the conversation is interrupted by the desperate screams of the Betamon, when arriving at the village, the group is faced with Orgemon, who begins to absorb the strong data contained in the flowers, evolving in Titamon, the "hero" of the Betamon tries to oppose, but without success. After that, Dinohumon watches as Piyomon evolves in Hououmon, in order to protect everyone, purifying the negative energy inside Titamon and making him regress to Orgemon, who flees wounded.
With the end of the conflict, an emotional Dinohumon asks the Betamon to see him as that little coward Betamon once again, and not as a hero.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|