|Mugen Cannon||||Infinity Cannon||ムゲンキャノン||Mugen Kyanon||Giga Cannon||Releases energy blasts from its cannons.|
|Booster Claw||||ブースタークロー||Būsutā Kurō||Stabs its enemy by extending his right claw.|
|Catastrophe D||||カタストロフディ||Katasutorofu Di||Destroys everythings with the power of his cannons.|
|Mugen Hand||Infinity Hand||ムゲンハンド||Mugen Hando||Dragon Fire||Crushes its enemy with its arm.|
- Aero V-dramon (Jogressed with Hououmon)
- Andromon (with or without Metal Tyranomon, Megadramon and Metal Mamemon)
- Gigadramon (Jogressed with or without Megadramon or Metal Tyranomon)
- Marin Devimon
- Megadramon (with or without Metal Tyranomon, Andromon and Metal Mamemon, any Perfect Digimon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum series, Gigadramon or Metal Tyranomon)
- Megalo Growmon
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Mamemon (with Metal Tyranomon, Andromon and Megadramon)
- Metal Tyranomon (with or without Megadramon, Andromon and Metal Mamemon, Megadramon or Gigadramon)
- Skull Greymon
- Waru Monzaemon (Jogressed with any Perfect Digimon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Apocalymon (Jogress with or without Piemon)
- Chaosdramon (with or without Dukemon and Ancient Volcamon)
- Hi Mugendramon (with Scorpiomon)
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black)
- Millenniumon (Jogress with Chimairamon)
Mugendramon was one of the Dark Masters, a group of four Ultimate level Digimon born of Apocalymon's chaos. While the Chosen Children were in the real world combating Vamdemon, he and the other Dark Masters successfully conquered and reformatted the Digital World, twisting it into Spiral Mountain. He was the leader of the mechanical Metal Empire, and his domain was the city.
Mugendramon pursued Yagami Taichi, Yagami Hikari, Takaishi Takeru, Takenouchi Sora and Izumi Koushiro during their time spent in the city trying to find medicine for Hikari. He forced them into the underground sewer network, where he eventually cornered them and slaughtered a massive number of Numemon attempting to protect Hikari. In response, he was killed by War Greymon.
Mugendramon is the partner of Analogman and the final boss of the game. After his defeat, he leaves behind an egg, Digitamamon, which can be fought and recruited if Hiro returns to the final floor of Infinity Mountain.
After gathering all seven 7s cards, it is suspected that the card that has been causing problems in the Digital World, the Bug Card, is in the possession of Mugendramon, who is peacefully living at the top level of Infinity Mountain. Mugendramon is the final boss of the game. He is a Black Card, but is a Perfect level Digimon card as the Ultimate level did not exist at the time of the game's development.
Mugendramon evolves from Skull Greymon with 0+ DP.
Mugendramon is an enemy Digimon.
An NPC Mugendramon appeared at Chrome Mine as one of Unknown-D's henchmen. He was ordered to kidnap the Digimon researcher Phil, and captured the player who came to rescue Phil. He also defeated Dark Tyranomon who apparently came to "rescue" the player and Phil. Although already in an Ultimate stage, he desires to become stronger than what he is, but as he fallen into Phil's trick, he devolved to Skull Greymon by using researcher Phil's Devolve Chip.
Mugendramon can only be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Crack Team (クラックチーム Kurakku Chīmu) set.
Mugendramon is the boss Digimon of Area 07.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Collectors
|Entry for the Digimon Illustration Contest by As'maria (used on St-279)|