|Release Date|| October 30, 2009 |
September 2011 (pre-closed beta)
Digimon Masters (디지몬 마스터즈, デジモンマスターズ Dejimon Masutāzu) is a video game.
Players control an avatar of one of the four main Tamers of Digimon Savers: Masaru Daimon, Tohma H. Norstein, Yoshino Fujieda, and Ikuto Noguchi. The avatar is not meant to represent the actual Tamer, and thus players are allowed to choose their own name and modify the appearance of the Avatar. After selecting a Tamer, players are then able to select a Partner Digimon. The Partner Digimon will be used in battle to accomplish NPC-given missions. The player may also hatch new Mercenary Digimon from Digitama dropped by enemy Digimon. Over the course of the game, Partner and Mercenary Digimon will evolve into stronger forms (some of which may require special items or quests to unlock) and learn new skills.
Players may choose from one of four player avatars, with some customization available.
||Thoma H. Norstein
A Partner Digimon refers to one of the four digimon the Player is able to choose to begin their game with. They are only available at this point and their species cannot be acquired as Mercenary Digimon later. Unlike many Mercenary Digimon that the player can hatch later, all of your partner digimon's evolutionary stages are "unlocked", meaning that they do not require Evoluter items on top of the usual level requirements. There are many quests that pertain specifically to your partner digimon, such as the "Burst Mode" quests given by Bantyo Liomon.
|Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
||Falcomon (2006 Anime Version)|
|Sorry for our appearance, but this article currently needs a lot of work!|
In addition to the player's Partner Digimon, the game allows the use of additional party digimon known as Mercenary Digimon who are acquired by hatching Digi-eggs. The player must hatch the Mercenary Digi-egg using an incubator along with the right type of DATA chips items. Mercenary Digi-eggs and data items can be acquired through game play after defeating enemy Digimon or purchased in the cash shop. The player can hatch the Mercenary Digimon after injecting DATA three times successfully: each time represents one stage of development. The player may inject additional DATA until the fourth or fifth stage. The higher the stage, the bigger the Digimon and subsequently the higher its stats. However, the Mercenary Digi-egg may break after one or several attempts past the third stage. The alternate way to hatch a Mercenary Digi-egg is to buy it from the cash shop. The Mercenary Digi-egg bought from the cash shop has a 100% rate of success for at least 3 bars.
Extra Mercenary Digimon
Extra Mercenary Digimon are mercenary that are only obtainable through Kamemon Core Shop or through Event.
||Kudamon (2006 Anime Version)|
All Digimon have an evolution tree. Normally, a digimon gain the ability to evolve to the next stage once they reach a certain level (11 for Adult, 25 for Perfect, 41 for Ultimate, 65 or 71 for Burst Mode/Mode Change). However, depending on how the Digimon hatched, some of the evolutionary forms may be "locked", so even if you reach the level requirements, you cannot evolve. These slots are unlocked by rare or expensive items known as Evoluters. The number of Evoluters required to unlock a particular digimon's evolution tree depends on the species. Evolution also consumes a portion of the Tamers' DigiSoul bar, the higher stages requiring more DigiSoul. When the Tamers' DigiSoul bar is depleted, the digimon returns to its lowest form.
- Adult - Unlock at level 11.
- Perfect - Unlock at level 25, requires 3 Evoluter to Unlock the Perfect Stage.
- Ultimate - Unlock at level 41, requires 6-8 Evoluter to Unlock the Ultimate Stage.
- Burst Mode - Unlock at level 65. Requires Burst Mode Item to unlock.
Once a Mercenary Digimon reached level 65, they can unlock their Burst Mode (level 71 for Partner) by using a specific item called "Burst Mode Items". Once you unlock your Burst Mode you will be needing 3 accelerator in order to evolve in to your Burst Mode Form and consumes more Tamer digisoul.
Burst Mode Digimon
- Shine Greymon Burst Mode (Evolution Limit) - Burst Mode of Agumon (2006 Anime Version).
- Mirage Gaogamon Burst Mode (Evolution Limit) - Burst Mode of Gaomon.
- Rosemon Burst Mode (Evolution Limit) - Burst Mode of Lalamon.
- Ravmon Burst Mode (Evolution Limit) - Burst Mode of Falcomon (2006 Anime Version).
- Fujinmon (Critical Arm) - Burst Mode of Starmon, Revolmon and Monodramon.
- Ornismon (Ornis Wing) - Burst Mode of Piyomon.
- Ancient Troiamon (Trojan) - Burst Mode of Woodmon.
- Craniummon (Duo Solar Spear) - Burst Mode of Drimogemon and Guardromon.
- Tyrant Kabuterimon (Tyrant Crow) - Burst Mode of Tentomon.
- Dukemon Crimson Mode (Gungnir) - Burst Mode of Guilmon.
- Black Saint Galgomon (Black Saint Wing) - Burst Mode of Terriermon.
- Kuzuhamon (Monk Satff) - Burst Mode of Renamon.
- Valdurmon (Holy Wing) - Burst Mode of Hawkmon.
- Giga Seadramon (Giga Scale) - Burst Mode of Betamon.
- Black Seraphimon (Shadow Wing) - Burst Mode of Patamon.
- Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (Omni Sword) - Burst Mode of XV-mon.
- Beelzebumon Blast Mode (Toy Gun) - Burst Mode of Impmon.
- Armagemon (Black Tentacle) - Burst Mode of Keramon.
- Chaosdramon (Hyper Cannon) - Burst Mode of Mechanorimon.
- Chaos Piemon (Trump Sword) - Burst Mode of Soulmon.
- Demon Beast Mode (Furious Claw) - Burst Mode of Tsukaimon
Side Evolutions are an equivalent to the Partner Digimon's Burst Mode stage. They consume the same amount of DigiSoul as a regular evolution to Ultimate, and often require Accelerator items each time they are used. They are often referred to as "Side Mega".
||Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)
Side Mega Digimon
- King Etemon (Great King Suit) - Side Mega of Goburimon and Gottsumon.
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (3x Evoluter) - Side Mega of XV-mon, Unlock at level 55.
- Bantyo Liomon (GAKU-RAN) - Side Mega of Elecmon and Bearmon.
- Ofanimon (Holy Spear) - Side Mega of Tailmon.
- Cherubimon (Virtue) (Holy Ring) - Side Mega of Lopmon.
- Victory Greymon (Dramon Breaker) - Side Mega of Agumon.
- Z'd Garurumon (Z'd Hou) - Side Mega of Gabumon.
Jogress Evolution allows you to make Jogress Digimon by combining two specific Digimon. Must be Tamer level 70 and must have completed some requirements before you can unlock the Quest.
- Omegamon - Jogress of Agumon andGabumon.
- Alphamon Ouryuken - Jogress of DORUmon (Raptordramon) and Ryuudamon.
- DATS Center
- D-Terminal Dungeon B1
- D-Terminal Dungeon B2
- Yokohama Village
- Small Forest Park
- Small Forest Trail
- Wood Bench Park
- Wood Bench Trail
- Yokohama East Village
- Oil Refineries
- Western Village
- Western Area Outskirts
- Western Area East
- Wilderness Area
- Digimon Farm
- Wind Valley
- Ruined Historic
- Western Area West
- Dark Tower Wastelands
- Digimon Maze Entrance
- Digimon Maze B2
- Digimon Maze B1
- Digimon Maze F1
- Digimon Maze F2
- Digimon Maze F3
- Digimon Maze F4
- Snowstorm Village
- Frozen Grounds
- Snowman Village
- Distorted Data Village
- Infinite Ice Wall
Mud Fridge Village
See the Gallery.
- Digimon Masters Official Korean website
- Digimon Masters and Digimon RPG fansite
- DMO Wiki
- Digimon Masters website (Joymax)