|Burning Salamander||||バーニングサラマンダー||Bāningu Saramandā||Pyro Punch||Blazing fists release flames in the shape of a dragon.|
|Salamander Break||||サラマンダーブレイク||Saramandā Bureiku||Pyro Tornado||A spinning lariat attack with both arms ablaze.|
|Fire Darts||||ファイアダーツ||Faia Dātsu||Pyro Darts||Throws small bits of fire at its target from its gauntlet.|
|Crimson Knuckle||||クリムゾンナックル||Kurimuzon Nakkuru|
|Burning Slicer||||バーニングスライサー||Bāningu Suraisā|
|Blaze Shoot||||ブレイズシュート||Bureizu Shūto|
|Salamander Kick||||サラマンライダーキック||Saramanda Kikku|
|Gatling Burst||||ガトリングバースト||Gatoringu Bāsuto|
|Million Gatling Burst||||ミリオンガトリングバースト||Mirion Gatoringu Bāsuto|
|Blaze Gust||||ブレイズガスト||Bureizu Gasuto|
|Fire Dash||||ファイアダッシュ||Faia Dasshu||A high-speed dash, leaving flames in its wake.|
|Fire Slide||ファイアスライド||Faia Suraido|
|Elbow Drop||エルボードロップ||Erubō Duroppu|
|Shining Burn Slash||||シャイニング・バーンスラッシュ||Shainingu Bān Surasshu||A joint attack between Agnimon and Wolfmon.|
|Crossfire||||クロスファイアー||Kurosufaiā||A joint attack between Agnimon and Shutumon.|
- Agumon (with or without the Human Spirit of Fire)
- Any Adult or Any Armor Digimon with the Human Spirit of Fire
- Any Perfect Digimon with the Human Spirit of Fire
- Dinohumon (Jogressed with Kyubimon)
- Greymon (Jogressed with Hookmon or with the Human Spirit of Fire)
- Hookmon (Jogressed with Greymon)
- Kanbara Takuya with the Human Spirit of Fire
- Kyubimon (Jogressed with Dinohumon)
- Ancient Greymon (Ancient Evolution) (with or without Metal Greymon, Paildramon and Master Tyranomon)
- Apollomon (with Flaremon and Fladramon)
- Aldamon (Jogressed with or without Vritramon)
- Fladramon with the Digimental of Courage
- Kaiser Greymon[N 1] (Jogressed with or without Vritramon)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Megalo Growmon X-Antibody
- Susanoomon[N 1]
- Vritramon (with or without Slide Evolution and Reverse Slide Evolution, the Beast Spirit of Fire or Jogressed with or without Any Adult Digimon)
In the first episode Takuya found the Human Spirit of Fire and he used it to spirit evolve into Agnimon. Takuya was the first human to evolve and in his first battle he defeated the Perfect Digimon Cerberumon. Agnimon also appears in many of the following battles in which he was to fight Digimon like Raremon, Candmon/Wizarmon, Snimon, Toy Agumon (Black), Bakumon and Golemon. When Takuya gains the ability to spirit evolve in more powerful forms he uses his Human Spirit less and more relies on forms like Vritramon, Aldamon or Kaiser Greymon also due to the fact that they now have to face more powerful enemies. However, he does continue to use the form against opponents such as Parrotmon, Panjyamon, a pair of Fantomon, Sagittarimon and his army of Centalmon or the evil members of the Warrior Ten and those of the Royal Knights.
After Lucemon was defeated, Agnimon appeared himself and sent Takuya back to the Real World.
Takuya made an appearance in a V-Tamer special issue, referred to as Frontier Generation. In it he spirit evolved to Agnimon.
Agnimon is a playable character in Battle Spirit 2.0 where it can slide evolve to Vritramon or Ancient Greymon. Agnimon appears as the enemy on the Heat Pipe Town level. Agnimon's alternate coloration is blue.
There is also another version of him which appears in this game, Extra Agnimon, which can be unlocked by beating the game with all 6 characters with either Agnimon, Chackmon or Fairimon scoring over 800 points. Extra Agnimon can evolve to Kaiser Greymon and Susanoomon.
Agnimon is only obtainable as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Agnimon Evolution (アグニモン進化 Agunimon Shinka) set.
|Card Game Alpha|
(Digimon Frontier: Battle Spirit)
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Frontier: Battle Spirit||Digimon Racing
|Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red & Blue
|Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red & Blue|
|Digimon Battle Chronicle||Digimon Masters||Digimon Collectors
(RE Card with Wolfmon)
|D-Scanner||Digimon Xros Loader|
|Digimon Frontier: Battle Spirit|