Pendulum 1.5 Nature Spirits

From Wikimon
Jump to: navigation, search

Pendulum logo.gif

Image
{{{caption}}}
Series Digimon Pendulum
Version 1.5 Nature Spirits
Colors silver/blue, silver/gunmetal
Release Date January 1999
Language Japanese
Dimensions
List of Virtual Pets





Evolutions[edit]

Baby I[edit]

Bubbmon Bubbmon
  • Born from egg

Baby II[edit]

Mochimon Mochimon
  • Bubbmon: Wait 1 hour

Child[edit]

Tentomon Tentomon
  • Mochimon: 1 Call
Gottsumon Gottsumon
  • Mochimon: 2-4 Calls
Otamamon Otamamon
  • Mochimon: 5+ Calls

Adult[edit]

Kabuterimon Kabuterimon
  • Tentomon: -2 Calls, Training 40 times
Tailmon Tailmon
  • Tentomon: -2 Calls, Training -39 times
  • Gottsumon: -2 Calls, Training -29 times
  • Otamamon: -2 Calls, Training 40+ times
Monochromon Monochromon
  • Gottsumon: -2 Calls, Training 30+ times
Starmon Starmon
  • Gottsumon: 3+ Calls, Training 30+ times
  • Otamamon: -2 Calls, Training -39 times
Kuwagamon Kuwagamon
  • Tentomon: 3+ Calls, Training 20+ times
  • Otamamon: 3+ Calls, Training 20+ times
Gekomon Gekomon
  • Tentomon: 3+ Calls, Training -19 times
  • Otamamon: 3+ Calls, Training -19 times
  • Gottsumon: 3+ Calls, Training -29 times

Perfect[edit]

Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue) Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue)
  • Kabuterimon/Tailmon: 2 or fewer calls, Battle 30+ times, Win Ratio 40% or higher.
Angewomon Angewomon
  • First Vaccine Adult + Second Vaccine Adult
  • First Vaccine Adult + First Data Adult
  • First Vaccine Adult + Second Data Adult
  • Second Vaccine Adult + First Data Adult
  • Second Vaccine Adult + Second Data Adult
  • First Vaccine Adult + Second Vaccine Perfect
  • Second Vaccine Adult + Second Vaccine Perfect
Triceramon Triceramon
  • Monochromon/Starmon: 4 or less calls, Battle 30+ times, Win Ratio 40% or higher.
Piccolomon Piccolomon
  • First Vaccine Adult + Second Virus Adult
  • First Vaccine Adult + First Virus Adult
  • Second Vaccine Adult + Second Virus Adult
  • Second Vaccine Adult + First Virus Adult
  • First Data Adult + Second Data Adult
  • First Data ADULT + Second Data PERFECT
  • Second Data ADULT + Second Data PERFECT
Ookuwamon Ookuwamon
  • Kuwagamon/Gekomon: 1 or less calls, Battle 30+ times, Win Ratio 40% or higher.
Tonosama Gekomon Tonosama Gekomon
  • First Data Adult + Second Virus Adult
  • First Data Adult + First Virus Adult
  • Second Data Adult + Second Virus Adult
  • Second Data Adult + First Virus Adult
  • First Virus Adult + Second Virus Adult
  • First Virus ADULT + Second Virus PERFECT
  • Second Virus ADULT + Second Virus PERFECT

Ultimate[edit]

Holydramon Holydramon
  • Atlur Kabuterimon/Okuwamon: No Calls, over 60% Win Ratio
Saber Leomon Saber Leomon
  • Triceramon + Second Data Perfect
  • Piccolomon + First Data Perfect
Metal Etemon Metal Etemon
  • Okuwamon + Second Virus Perfect
  • Tonosama Gekomon + First Virus Perfect

Reference[edit]

  • A Call is when the 'Call' icon is lit up and your Digimon cries out, you have 10 minutes or less to respond before it goes out by itself. Your Digimon will only do this when its hearts run out. It will also do this when its time to turn out the lights, where you have 30 minutes to respond.
  • To get a Perfect Digimon keep this under advisement. A Win Ratio of 40% gives you a 1/8 chance of evolution. 60% or more gives you a 1/4 chance and, 80% will give you 1/2 chance of evolution. So even meeting the 30+ battle may still not be enough for evolution.
  • If your Digimon dies after a full life and was taken very well care of, it may leave behind an egg. This is what is called a "Traited Egg" and once hatched it will give you an extra 10% of evolving to Perfect and Ultimate.
  • Shaking your device 100 times while it is an egg will add a 10% of evolving to Perfect and Ultimate

Links[edit]