Shouldn't we use "Beel Starrmon"? Anime... PAWĀ!!! 01:07, January 21, 2014 (UTC)/ 23:07, January 20, 2014 (Brasília, summer time)
- BeelStarr makes a lot more sense because she is a Beelzebumon. It's a pun.--devkyu (talk) 00:18, 21 January 2014 (CST)
- Beelstermon is also a possible Romanization (Beelzebumon Sister or something) The Golux (talk) 15:12, 21 January 2014 (CST)
Is it Fly Barrett or Fly Bullet?
Should Beele Starrmon be considered a subspecies of Beelzebumon?
I mean, it is basically a female Beelzebumon.
-Part-Time Digimon Fan - Mackinz (talk) 17:46, 18 August 2014 (CDT)
- In my opinion, it's something like the example of Angemon-Angewomon: although both are the male and female counterparts of the same species, they are not considered a subspecies of each other respectively. Shadow Shinji (talk) 11:58, 25 August 2014 (CDT)
- But Angemon and Angewomon are distinctly different. Meanwhile, Beele Starrmon is, basically, Beelzebumon with Beelzeboobs. --Part-Time Digimon Fan - Mackinz (talk) 20:44, 29 August 2014 (CDT)
- That could be said for Devimon and Lady Devimon but even they are not considered subspecies of each other. Yes, Beele Starmon is based off of Beelzebumon, but that does not mean that she is a subspecies. --Oniriku (talk) 22:28, 29 August 2014 (CDT)