|Akuma no Nage Kiss||||Devil's Blown Kiss||悪魔の投げキッス||Akuma no Nage Kissu||Unidentified Flying Kiss||Hypnotizes the enemy with a flying kiss, and then throws meteors and planets in their direction.|
|Abduction Kousen||||Abduction Ray||アブダクション光線||Abudakushon Kousen||Alien Ray||Attacks with the hand-held blaster it carries.|
- Brachimon (Jogressed with Holy Angemon)
- Lady Devimon (Jogressed with Metal Greymon)
- Platinum Scumon
- Red Vagimon (Jogressed with Nanimon)
- Vikemon (Jogressed with Tailmon (Child))
- Babamon (Jogressed with or without any Perfect Digimon, Lilimon or Piccolomon)
- Ebemon X-Antibody
- Gekomon (Jogressed with Solarmon)
- Gigadramon (Jogressed with Venom Vamdemon)
- Herakle Kabuterimon (Jogressed with Omegamon)
- Lady Devimon (Jogressed with Rosemon)
- Metal Greymon (Jogressed with Lady Devimon)
- Super Starmon (Jogressed with Marin Angemon)
- Vademon X-Antibody (with X-Antibody)
- Were Garurumon (Jogressed with Omegamon)
- Yukidarumon (Jogressed with Agumon)
When Izumi Koushirou and Tentomon fell into his pocket dimension, Vademon convinced Koushirou to give up his curiosity but Bubbmon helped Koushirou get it back. But at the same time, Pico Devimon wanted Vademon to sell him Koushirou's crest. A fight ensued and resulted with Kabuterimon evolving to Atlur Kabuterimon and beating Vademon, collapsing his pocket dimension.
Vademon can be found making odd marks in the ground on Mount Panorama and can be convinced to join your city as a cook in the restaurant, making Space Salad, UFO Soup and Galaxy Course. All 29 obtainable Adult Digimon have a chance to evolve to Vademon when it lives more than 360 hours from evolution or you use the Ray Gun item on them. Vademon also appears as a collectible card.
Vademon appears with Octmon and Gesomon in the CODE Domain, Laser Domain, Diode Domain, Scan Domain, Patch Domain, Soft Domain, RAM Domain and finally, Core Tower. Vademon also fights as a boss in Laser Domain with Cyclomon and Tuskmon, and in the Data Domain with Phantomon and Vamdemon.
Vademon appears in the Rare card group as a Perfect level. Enemies use Vademon's card in the Who Are You? Deck.
When using the Card Fusion aspect, it combines with Lady Devimon to make Real Metal Greymon, Venom Vamdemonto make Gigadramon, Omegamon I to make Were Garurumon, Agumon to make Yukidarumon, Solarmon to make Gekomon, Omegamon II to make Herakle Kabuterimon, Marin Angemon to make Super Starmon, and finally, Rosemon to make Lady Devimon.
Tamer George uses Thunderballmon and Vademon to fight you at Bulk Swamp, in the South Sector as well as this, a Royal Guard member uses a red variant of Vademon, along with a Mugendramon and a Whamon.
Vademon can also be found as a card to be used in card battles. In this form, enemies use it in there decks, including LV39: Winged Hope Folder (#2), LV44: Strange Folder (#2), LV51: Deck Destroyer Folder (#2) and finally LV66: Chain Attack Folder (#1).
Vademon evolves from Vegimon.