Have to hit the road, here are quick translations.
- Goukadan (業火弾 - Hellish Fire Shot)*
- Bakusuiryū (爆水竜 - Explosive Water Dragon)
- Boufūsha (暴風車 - Storming Wind Wheel)
- Raidensen (雷電閃 - Thunderous Lightning Flash)
- Gouka is technically "Hellfire", and "Boufuu" is "Windstorm", but I split those up to fit better with the others.KrytenKoro06 21:15, 26 January 2011 (CST)
Should there really be a hyphen in the name? There's not one in the katakana on screen. CloneWarrior 00:38, 29 January 2011 (CST)
- It has the hyphen because, while it doesn't appear in the katakana, when actual term "Hi-Vision" always has a hyphen in it as far as I can find.--devkyu 01:00, 29 January 2011 (CST)