We noticed you're uploading a lot of cards from With the Will's card terminal. Generally WtW does not allow any other websites to use their images. Did you get special permission to upload them? Otherwise we will have to delete them all. Again. --devkyu (talk) 13:49, 28 August 2013 (CDT)
- Hello, your recent image uploads still don't follow the naming rules. For example, "DT40 Marin Angemon" should be "DT40 marinangemon". Generally keep Digimon names lowercase and don't use spaces, except when there are mode names and such (e.g. "Madleomon armed.jpg"), please. --Grandy02 (talk) 09:52, 27 September 2013 (CDT)
Ok, thank you for the advice. And another question, It's correct to name the upload with DT at the beginning or should be ZT instead? Charles.929 (talk) 16:57, 27 September 2013 (CDT)
- ZT stands for Digimon Adventure 02 (Zero-Two), while DT stands for Digimon Tamers. --Grandy02 (talk) 02:12, 28 September 2013 (CDT)
What have I done wrong? Seriusly, I've readed the rules and I don't still know it. Charles.929 (talk) 15:08, 1 November 2013 (CDT)
- For example, "Atlur Kabuterimon DA24.jpg" should have the name "Atlurkabuterimon DA24.jpg" instead, as I explained. --Grandy02 (talk) 14:01, 5 November 2013 (CST)
MusoKnightmon's most basic components are SkullKnightmon, DeadlyAxemon and Tuwarmon.
SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon form DarkKnightmon. That has been shown on multiple occasions e.g. in Forest Zone, Honey Land as well as Hell's Field.
DeadlyAxemon and Tuwarmon form DeadlyTuwarmon. That was shown in Honey Land.
DarkKnightmon and Tuwarmon form MusoKnightmon. That was shown in Honey Land.
Noting again that SkullKnightmon, DeadlyAxemon and Tuwarmon are the most basic components of MusoKnightmon, why wouldn't combining SkullKnightmon with DeadlyTuwarmon form MusoKnightmon, just as combining DarkKnightmon with Tuwarmon would?
DeadlyTuwarmon Hell Mode
Why wouldn't DeadlyTuwarmon Hell Mode not be a higher form of DeadlyTuwarmon (Just to note)?
DeadlyTwuarmon Hell Modes most basic components are Tuwarmon, DeadlyAxemon, Sethmon, multiple Grizzlymon, multiple Dobermon, multiple Gorillamon, multiple Bullmon and multiple Oryxmon.
If Tuwarmon and DeadlyAxemon form DeadlyTuwarmon and if Sethmon can assume Wild Mode by combining with multiple Grizzlymon and Dobermon, then if the two DigiXroses were combined together and further fused with multiple Gorillamon, Bullmon and Oryxmon: Why would that not form DeadlyTuwarmon Hell Mode?
- Hi! Your reasoning it's true, in the sense they can be formed in a different way that they did in the anime. However, in this site you must put a source when you add a new evolution. In this particular case, any of the possible evolution ways you added haven't appear in any media (anime or another one such as games). For instance, Muso Knightmon in the anime is formed by the Digi Xros between Dark Knightmon and Tuwarmon. However, it can also be formed by the Digi Xros of Deadly Axemon, Skull Knightmon and Tuwarmon separately because it appears in the Digimon Xros Figure Series (http://digimon.net/figure/index.html). I hope I have resolved your doubts. Charles.929 (talk) 04:18, 8 January 2014 (CST)
Hello, why did you upload the Crusader artwork available in PNG format in JPG format again? I see no advantage in them (file size is negligible for those), and most importantly, they lack the transparency of the original images. --Grandy02 (talk) 15:45, 1 March 2014 (CST)
- Hi! I did it because I figured out that all the other Crusader Artwork are in JPG format, in order to homogenize the page. So, what we have to do now? Charles.929 (talk) 16:20, 1 March 2014 (CST)
Most Bandai artwork is in JPG format because it was not available in PNG format at all. But when we have the original PNG images, they should be kept as they are (as explained above, converting them to JPG means loss of transparency). I'll change them back to PNG on the affected pages. On a side note, if you want to create a redirect page, just create a new page with "#redirect [[name of the page it leads to]]" in it. You don't need to move pages. --Grandy02 (talk) 02:50, 2 March 2014 (CST)
- Ok, thank you very much. Charles.929 (talk) 09:41, 2 March 2014 (CST)
Do you have official artwork for BelleStarrmon?
- Hi! No I don't. I think is not available yet.Charles.929 (talk) 17:10, 12 March 2014 (CDT)
Hi, is there any new Digimon from the scans of the May 2014 issue of V-Jump?
- Hi! No, I don't think so. Anyway, you can find most of the magazine's news here and here ^^.Charles.929 (talk) 18:15, 23 March 2014 (CDT)
Black Seraphimon's group
Hello, you added the group "Three Great Angels" to Black Seraphimon. How is that implied by Digimon Collectors? Do the cards have a "Group" attribute or something? --Grandy02 (talk) 12:24, 22 April 2014 (CDT)
- Hi Grandy! As far as I know, they haven't. They have at most a profile. I found this in a WtW discussion page Collectors Information. Furthermore, there are pairing cards between Black Seraphimon and Ofanimon FM link, which is supposed to be the meaning of that? I'm not sure. Charles.929 (talk) 17:05, 22 April 2014 (CDT)
Okay, thanks. That both are on one card is not enough for inclusion, I think, but apparently there is something like card groups in the game (as told by Yottamon), so Black Seraphimon's card might actually belong to them. --Grandy02 (talk) 11:41, 25 April 2014 (CDT)
- Thanks for the information. By the way, I saw that two standard cards from Psychemon & Astamon were uploaded last week but I can find them anywhere. Do you know any place where Collectors' cards can be picked? I used to pick them through this website , but it seems that some of the information has been removed XD. Charles.929 (talk) 14:28, 25 April 2014 (CDT)
- They can be obtained right from Bandai's site. Just use this URL and replace the number left to "/l.jpg". For example, with 3490 you get Falcomon RE card. I've just uploaded the two cards you mentioned (2667 and 2686). --Grandy02 (talk) 15:36, 25 April 2014 (CDT)
- Great =) Charles.929 (talk) 04:44, 26 April 2014 (CDT)
- Hi! That was included in the previous edition to mine link, what I modified was the fact that the exlusive characters of the game (Renamon in this case) doesn't have a "main" evolutionary line, since as can be seen here, the main evolutions of the leading characters have more attack techniques than usual. Anyway, I'll take a look.
Collectors and Fortune artwork
- Hello! I took them from a ZIP archive which contain all the artwork from Fortune, I'm not sure if it can be taken directly from Collectors... Charles.929 (talk) 09:28, 14 July 2014 (CDT)
Re: HC Template
The template was changed to allow for raw Japanese text as well as some other small modifications. Me and Garmmon have been slowly going through the card pages correcting the errors. --Ainz ( talk | contribs ) 10:06, 26 August 2015 (CDT)
- Okey thanks for the reply. Charles.929 (talk) 18:41, 29 August 2015 (CDT)
I'm going back through and checking many of the profiles I hadn't already done. Can you confirm whether you posted profiles for anyone other than ClavisAngemon?KrytenKoro06 (talk) 12:24, 30 November 2015 (CST)
- It's kind of an assumption because of the Legend-Arms and the fact that the zone itself is full of swords everywhere.--Charles.929 (talk) 18:16, 15 August 2017 (CDT)