|Twin Spear||||ツインスピア||Tsuin Supia||Stabs with its "Twin Spear".|
|Shoulder Blade||||ショルダーブレード||Shorudā Burēdo|
|Undead Soldier||||アンデッドソルジャー||Andeddo Sorujā|
|Choujigen Axe||||Super-dimensional Axe||超次元アックス||Choujigen Akkusu||Multi-dimension Axe||Slashes with an axe capable of breaking down the walls between dimensions.|
|Treason Vortex||||トリーズン・ヴォーテクス||Torison Borutekkusu||Spins its "Twin Spear" to form a vortex of darkness.|
- Skull Knightmon + Deadly Axemon
- Skull Knightmon: Big Axe Mode
- Skull Knightmon: Cavalier Mode
- Dark Knightmon (Bagramon) (w/ Bagramon)
- Dark Knightmon (Duskmon) (w/ Duskmon)
- Darkness Bagramon (w/ Bagramon)
- Grey Knightsmon (w/ Metal Greymon) or (w/ Greymon and Mail Birdramon)
- Mega Dark Knightmon
- Muso Knightmon (w/ Tuwarmon)
- Shoutmon X3SD (w/ Shoutmon X2 and Dorulumon) or (w/ Shoutmon X3)
- Super Dark Knightmon (w/ Skull Greymon and Skull Satamon)
Dark Knightmon is the strongest member of Twilight. He controls Nene with the promise that he can send Nene and Yuu back to the human world. He also controlled Kiriha using a dark orb. He's the younger brother of Bagramon, and he came up with both DigiXros and the D5 plan in order to defeat and overthrow his brother. He almost succeeded, but in the end met his demise in the hands of his brother.
Dark Knightmon appears as one of the disguises worn by Betsumon.
|Super Digica Taisen||
Dark Knightmon is a boss Digimon in the arcade version of the game.
|Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red
|Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red|